Tue - 10/09/24

 Tuesday 10 September 2024

Einstürzende Neubauten Blog

Pinned

Trip is to Shepherd’s Bush (O2 Academy) on Wednesday 11 September 2024

Weather

Light rain showers

Today’s Plan

Tue: I will do my C25K-W06-R01 at 09:00. I will do circuits at 10:15 I have a massage booked for the afternoon at 3pm. I also have an Amazon delivery coming (via Royal Mail).

What I did yesterday/today

Tue: I did circuits at 10:15. I did a shop at Jim Oliver’s. My Amazon delivery arrived (via Royal Mail). It included a webcam for my PC which worked straight out of the box. I tested it with Whatsapp. I had a massage booked for the afternoon at 3pm.

 At some point I want to try a drawer packing test for my bedroom dressing table etc. I also need to think about Christmas.

 What’s Next

Wed: Mandy will come. The Window Cleaner might come. I have a ticket booked for the 14:05 train to Paddington. I am going to see Einstürzende Neubauten.

 

Sept 11 (Wednesday)    To London for Einstürzende Neubauten

Sept 12 (Thursday)          Return from London and do C25K-W06-R02

Sept 13 (Friday)                Rest Day or circuits

Sep 14 (Saturday)            C25K-W06-R03

Sept 09 (Monday)            Pilates then Endoscopy Three

Sep 16 (Monday)             Circuits or Pilates

Sep 17 (Tuesday)             A training session then Circuits at 10:15.

Sept 18 (Wednesday)    Yoga & In Body weigh-in.

Sept 19 (Thursday)          Maybe avoid Cara’s session and just do a training session book Pilates

Sep 24   (Tuesday)            A massage (Daniela at 15 00)

Oct 11 (Friday)                  Wishbone Ash (Rugby)

Oct 12 (Saturday)             Rugby parkrun & Anne & Trevor Busby Visit

Oct 13 (Sunday)                Return from Rugby

Jan xx (TBA)                        House Move

Mar 19 (Wednesday)     Fly to Gainesville FL (with Virgin Airlines via Atlanta, GA)

Mar 23 (Wednesday)     Gainesville FL – WMACi Competition dates Sun 23 Mar - Sun 30 Mar

Apr 02 (Wednesday)      Gainesville FL – Return Flight (arrive back on Thu 03 Apr)

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24