Wed - 11/09/24

 Wednesday 11 September 2024

Einstürzende Neubauten Blog

Pinned

Trip is to Shepherd’s Bush (O2 Academy) – today

Weather

Light rain showers

Today’s Plan

Wed: Mandy will come. The Window Cleaner might come. I have a ticket booked for the 14:05 train to Paddington. I am going to see Einstürzende Neubauten.

What I did yesterday/today

Wed: Mandy came. The Window Cleaner didn’t come. I got into town early so I had some free refill coffee at Wetherspoons. I think it was £1.04 for the cup. I had two cappuccinos and one coffee. I got the 14:05 train to Paddington and then the Hammersmith & City line tube to Goldhawk Road. I called in at Sainsbury’s Local for some milk and made myself at home in my flat. I had a GDK doner box with fries before I went to the concert. I had plenty of time so I walked round the block before joining the queue to get in. Einstürzende Neubauten were rather good. They played for about 1 hour 50 minutes. When the concert finished, I was out and back to the flat in about 10 minutes.

 

At some point I want to try a drawer packing test for my bedroom dressing table etc.

 

What’s Next

Thu: Travel home from London. Possibly go for a run. The window cleaner will probably come.

 

Sept 11 (Wednesday)    To London for Einstürzende Neubauten

Sept 12 (Thursday)          Return from London and do C25K-W06-R02

Sept 13 (Friday)                Rest Day or circuits

Sep 14 (Saturday)            C25K-W06-R03

Sept 09 (Monday)            Pilates then Endoscopy Three

Sep 16 (Monday)             Circuits or Pilates

Sep 17 (Tuesday)             A training session then Circuits at 10:15.

Sept 18 (Wednesday)    Yoga & In Body weigh-in.

Sept 19 (Thursday)          Maybe avoid Cara’s session and just do a training session book Pilates

Sep 24   (Tuesday)            A massage (Daniela at 15 00)

Oct 11 (Friday)                  Wishbone Ash (Rugby)

Oct 12 (Saturday)             Rugby parkrun & Anne & Trevor Busby Visit

Oct 13 (Sunday)                Return from Rugby

Jan xx (TBA)                        House Move

Mar 19 (Wednesday)     Fly to Gainesville FL (with Virgin Airlines via Atlanta, GA)

Mar 23 (Wednesday)     Gainesville FL – WMACi Competition dates Sun 23 Mar - Sun 30 Mar

Apr 02 (Wednesday)      Gainesville FL – Return Flight (arrive back on Thu 03 Apr)

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24