Mon - 14/10/24
Gainesville
is my next trip (In March 2025)
Gainesville
Pinned Progress
I have
started my preparations for Gainesville. It is too early to decide which events
I will compete in. I have booked accommodation for my stay. I have booked my
flights. I need to sort out travel insurance plus other trip preparations.
Weather
Light
cloud, gentle breeze.
Today’s
Plan
Mon:
Pilates, In Body weigh-in, Do a C25K session. Pick Emmie up from school.
What I did yesterday/today
Mon: I did Pilates and an In Body weigh-in. I did C25K-W06-R01
with reduced recoveries (90 seconds from 3 minutes). I picked Emmie up from
school; there was a misunderstanding about the location.
What’s Next
Tue: Yoga with Kath.
Oct 16
(Wednesday) Yoga with Chris
Oct 17
(Thursday) Yoga with Kath
Oct 18 (Friday) Pilates in the morning
Oct 19
(Saturday) parkrun – a
C25K-W0x-R0x or a whole parkrun (again)?
Oct 21 (Monday) Pilates, In-Body weigh-in, meet
Emmie out of school.
Oct 22 (Tuesday) A
massage (Daniela at 15 00) TBC.
Jan xx (TBA) House Move
Mar 19 (Wednesday) Fly to Gainesville FL (with Virgin Airlines
via Atlanta, GA)
Mar 23 (Wednesday) Gainesville FL – WMACi Competition dates
Sun 23 Mar - Sun 30 Mar
Apr 02 (Wednesday) Gainesville FL – Return Flight (arrive
back on Thu 03 Apr)