Sun - 20/10/24
Weather
Heavy
rain in the morning. Brighter later.
Today’s
Plan
Sun: Change
my Ring Doorbell battery
What I did yesterday/today
Sun: Change my Ring Doorbell battery, evening
walk. Lots of Duolingo.
What’s Next
Mon: Pilates, In-Body weigh-in, possible
riverfront training session meet Emmie out of school.
Oct 21 (Monday) Pilates, In-Body weigh-in, training
session meet Emmie out of school.
Oct 22 (Tuesday) Yoga
with Kath - a massage (Daniela at 15 00) TBC.
Oct 26
(Saturday) parkrun – a
C25K-W0x-R0x or a whole parkrun (again)?
Jan xx (TBA) House Move
Gainesville is my next trip (In March 2025)
Gainesville
Pinned Progress
I have started
my preparations for Gainesville. It is too early to decide which events I will
compete in. I have booked my USA accommodation for the stay. I have booked my
flights. I need to sort out travel insurance plus other trip preparations.
Mar 19 (Wednesday) Fly to Gainesville FL (with Virgin Airlines
via Atlanta, GA)
Mar 23 (Wednesday) Gainesville FL – WMACi Competition dates
Sun 23 Mar - Sun 30 Mar
Apr 02 (Wednesday) Gainesville FL – Return Flight (arrive
back on Thu 03 Apr)