Sun 27/10/24
Weather
Chilly
Start. A sunny Sunday.
Today’s
Plan
Sun: Evie
is here – the clocks should have gone back.
What I did yesterday/today
Sun: Evie was here – the clocks went back.
What’s Next
Mon: deluxe waffle, Pilates at 09:15 – In body
weigh in & C25K session.
Oct 28 (Monday) Pilates, In-Body weigh-in, training session - it is
half term so no need to meet Emmie out of school.
Oct
29 (Tuesday) Yoga with
Kath - a haircut at JP Cuts at 3pm
Oct 31
(Thursday) Yoga with Kath, a
C25K-W0x-R0x session. Paul’s Birthday & Halloween.
Nov 02
(Saturday) parkrun
Jan xx (TBA) House Move
Gainesville is my next trip (In March 2025)
Gainesville
Pinned Progress
I have started
my preparations for Gainesville. It is too early to decide which events I will
compete in. I have booked my USA accommodation for the stay. I have booked my
flights. I need to buy a single trip travel insurance policy after my next LOCC
statement.
Mar 19 (Wednesday) Fly to Gainesville FL (with Virgin Airlines
via Atlanta, GA)
Mar 23 (Wednesday) Gainesville FL – WMACi Competition dates
Sun 23 Mar - Sun 30 Mar
Apr 02 (Wednesday) Gainesville FL – Return Flight (arrive
back on Thu 03 Apr)