Thu - 17/10/24

 Gainesville is my next trip (In March 2025)

 Gainesville Pinned Progress

I have started my preparations for Gainesville. It is too early to decide which events I will compete in. I have booked accommodation for my stay. I have booked my flights. I need to sort out travel insurance plus other trip preparations.

 Thursday 17 October 2024

Weather

Rain dying out hopefully

Today’s Plan

Thu:  Yoga with Kath.

What I did yesterday/today

Thu:  I did yoga with Kath. I did a training session – I did my lockdown lap as a fartlek.

What’s Next

Fri:  Pilates with Claire.

 Oct 19 (Saturday)             parkrun – a C25K-W0x-R0x or a whole parkrun (again)?

Oct 21 (Monday)              Pilates, In-Body weigh-in, meet Emmie out of school.

Oct 22   (Tuesday)            A massage (Daniela at 15 00) TBC.

 Jan xx (TBA)                        House Move

 Mar 19 (Wednesday)     Fly to Gainesville FL (with Virgin Airlines via Atlanta, GA)

Mar 23 (Wednesday)     Gainesville FL – WMACi Competition dates Sun 23 Mar - Sun 30 Mar

Apr 02 (Wednesday)      Gainesville FL – Return Flight (arrive back on Thu 03 Apr)

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24