Tue - 29/10/24

 Tuesday 29 October 2024

Weather

Light cloud, light breeze

Today’s Plan

Tue:       Yoga with Kath in the morning and a haircut at JP cuts in the afternoon. Pay Mandy (Holiday Pay)

What I did yesterday/today

Tue:       I did yoga with Kath in the morning (spinal mobility). I did a keto shop at Tesco and Holland 7 Barrett (Spytty). I had a haircut at JP cuts in the afternoon. I paid Mandy her holiday pay.

What’s Next

Wed:     Mandy is coming it is her Birthday on November 3rd.

 Oct 31 (Thursday)            Yoga with Kath, a C25K-W0x-R0x session. Paul’s Birthday & Halloween.

Nov 02 (Saturday)            parkrun

Nov 03 (Sunday)               Mandy Birthday

Nov 04 (Monday)             Pilates, In-Body weigh-in, training session - meet Emmie out of school.

 Jan xx (TBA)                        House Move

 Gainesville is my next trip (In March 2025)

 Gainesville Pinned Progress

I have started my preparations for Gainesville. It is too early to decide which events I will compete in. I have booked my USA accommodation for the stay. I have booked my flights. I need to buy a single trip travel insurance policy after my next LOCC statement.

 Mar 19 (Wednesday)     Fly to Gainesville FL (with Virgin Airlines via Atlanta, GA)

Mar 23 (Wednesday)     Gainesville FL – WMACi Competition dates Sun 23 Mar - Sun 30 Mar

Apr 02 (Wednesday)      Gainesville FL – Return Flight (arrive back on Thu 03 Apr)

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24