Wed - 02/10/24

 Wednesday 02 October 2024

Rugby & Wishbone Ash Blog

Pinned

A trip to Rugby to see Wishbone Ash, Keith, Keith & Helen and William and Anne and Trevor Busby.

I have booked concert tickets and 2 nights hotel accommodation.

Weather

No rain today

Today’s Plan

Wed:  Mandy will be here. I have a yoga class with Chris. I need to put the bins out, I need to record Claire’s Pilates warm-up at some point. I need to do more work on my moving logistics.

What I did yesterday/today

Wed:  Mandy was here. I did a yoga class with Chris. I did C25K-W06-R01 (again) on the cycle path. It went well. I put the bins out, I need to record Claire’s Pilates warm-up at some point. I need to do more work on my moving logistics.

What’s Next

Thu:  Pilates at 09:30

 

Oct 03 (Thursday)            Yoga with Kath

Oct 04 (Friday)                  Pilates in the morning

Oct 05 (Saturday)             parkrun – maybe a C25K-W0x-R0x

Oct 07 (Monday)              Pilates, In-Body weigh-in and meet Emmie out of school.

Oct 08 (Tuesday)              Yoga at 09:30 (Kath)

Oct 08   (Tuesday)            A massage (Daniela at 15 00)

Oct 09 (Wednesday)      Yoga with Chris

Oct 11 (Friday)                  Wishbone Ash (Rugby)

Oct 12 (Saturday)             Rugby parkrun & Anne & Trevor Busby Visit

Oct 13 (Sunday)                Return from Rugby

Jan xx (TBA)                        House Move

Mar 19 (Wednesday)     Fly to Gainesville FL (with Virgin Airlines via Atlanta, GA)

Mar 23 (Wednesday)     Gainesville FL – WMACi Competition dates Sun 23 Mar - Sun 30 Mar

Apr 02 (Wednesday)      Gainesville FL – Return Flight (arrive back on Thu 03 Apr)

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24