Fri - 08/11/24
Weather
Misty,
light cloud, light breeze
Today’s
Plan
Fri: Amazon
(Royal Mail) New coffee machine delivery due, Pilates with Claire stand-in
What I did yesterday/today
Fri: Amazon (Royal Mail) New coffee machine
was delivered and tested. Pilates with Claire stand-in didn’t turn up so class
was cancelled.
What’s Next
Sat: parkrun #298 Wear Yellow for Helen
Trollope (R.I.P.) Collect prescription. Buy
Travel Insurance on LOCC and ESTA (on Star account) after the latest LOCC
statement is confirmed
Nov 11 (Monday) Pilates, In-Body weigh-in, meet Emmie out of school.
Nov 12 (Tuesday) Yoga with Kath, Extra meet Emmie
Nov 13 (Wednesday) Massage with Daniela at 3pm
Nov 07
(Thursday) Yoga with Kath
Nov 21 (Tuesday) Extra meet Emmie
Nov 27 (Wednesday) C25K session – green bin (declutter)
Dec 09 (Monday) Meet Emmie
Dec 10 (Tuesday) Extra meet Emmie
Dec 12
(Thursday) Meet Kay (TBA)
Dec 14
(Saturday) 48 Hours with Emmie
& Evie
Jan xx (TBA) House Move
Gainesville is my next trip (In March 2025)
Gainesville
Pinned Progress
I have started
my preparations for Gainesville. It is too early to decide which events I will
compete in. I have booked my USA accommodation for the stay. I have booked my
flights. I need to buy a single trip travel insurance policy after my next LOCC
statement.
Mar 19 (Wednesday) Fly to Gainesville FL (with Virgin Airlines
via Atlanta, GA)
Mar 23 (Wednesday) Gainesville FL – WMACi Competition dates
Sun 23 Mar - Sun 30 Mar
Apr 02 (Wednesday) Gainesville FL – Return Flight (arrive
back on Thu 03 Apr)