Fri - 22/11/24
Gainesville
I
have obtained an ESTA and I have bought travel insurance. Current Flight times
are listed in version 3.0 of my flight details word document. I have booked my
UK train travel. I am travelling on the morning of my flight, by train to
Heathrow T3 (Station Code HXX) – two changes, the first at Reading for the
Elizabeth Line and the second at Hayes & Harlington. I used My Train Pal
for the split ticket function which reduced the price to £99. (Updated on 22
November)
Weather
Chilly
but sunny. Note that very stormy weather is forecast for the weekend.
Today’s
Plan
Fri: Pilates with Claire
What I did
yesterday/today
Fri: Pilates with Claire. I did a shop at
Tesco. I got fuel from ASDA. I ordered some new bedding from M&S. I
inflated my car tyres. I bought my train tickets for the Gainesville trip
(e-tickets from My Train Pal). I bought Paul a PS5 game for Christmas.
What’s Next
Sat: parkrun number 300
Future Stuff
Nov 25 (Monday) Pilates, In-Body weigh-in, meet Emmie out of school.
Nov 26 (Tuesday) Yoga with Kath
Nov 27
(Wednesday) Mandy, a shop and C25K
Nov 27
(Wednesday) Optional Circuits C25K
session – green bin (declutter)
Nov 28 (Thursday) recycling bags in - Yoga with Kath
Nov 28
(Thursday) Massage with Daniela
at 3pm
Dec 09 (Monday) Meet Emmie
Dec 10 (Tuesday) Extra meet Emmie
Dec 13 (Friday) Kay
visits Newport
Dec 14
(Saturday) 48 Hours with Emmie
& Evie
Jan xx (TBA) House Move
Gainesville is my next trip (In March 2025)
Gainesville
Pinned Progress
I have started
my preparations for Gainesville. It is too early to decide which events I will
compete in. I have booked my USA accommodation for the stay. I have booked my
flights. I need to buy a single trip travel insurance policy. I need to renew
my ESTA.
Mar 19 (Wednesday) Fly to Gainesville FL (with Virgin Airlines
via Atlanta, GA)
Mar 23 (Wednesday) Gainesville FL – WMACi Competition dates
Sun 23 Mar - Sun 30 Mar
Apr 02 (Wednesday) Gainesville FL – Return Flight (arrive
back on Thu 03 Apr)