Mon - 04/11/24
Weather
Light
cloud, light breeze
Today’s
Plan
Mon: Pilates,
InBody Weigh in training session & meet Emmie out of school (no soccer
training)
What I did yesterday/today
Mon: Pilates, InBody Weigh in - met Emmie out of
school (no soccer training)
What’s Next
Tue: Yoga with Kath
Nov 04 (Monday) Pilates, In-Body weigh-in, training session - meet Emmie
out of school.
Nov 05 (Tuesday) Yoga with Kath, Charlie Birthday
Nov 07
(Thursday) Yoga with Kath’s
stand in.
Nov 09
(Saturday) parkrun #298 Where
Yellow for Helen Trollope (R.I.P.)
Nov 09
(Saturday) Buy Travel Insurance
after the latest LOCC statement is confirmed
Nov 12 (Tuesday) Extra meet Emmie
Nov 13 (Thursday) Massage with Daniela at 3pm
Nov 21 (Tuesday) Extra meet Emmie
Dec 09 (Monday) Meet Emmie
Dec 10 (Tuesday) Extra meet Emmie
Dec 14
(Saturday) 48 Hours with Emmie
& Evie
Jan xx (TBA) House Move
Gainesville is my next trip (In March 2025)
Gainesville
Pinned Progress
I have started
my preparations for Gainesville. It is too early to decide which events I will
compete in. I have booked my USA accommodation for the stay. I have booked my
flights. I need to buy a single trip travel insurance policy after my next LOCC
statement.
Mar 19 (Wednesday) Fly to Gainesville FL (with Virgin Airlines
via Atlanta, GA)
Mar 23 (Wednesday) Gainesville FL – WMACi Competition dates
Sun 23 Mar - Sun 30 Mar
Apr 02 (Wednesday) Gainesville FL – Return Flight (arrive
back on Thu 03 Apr)