Sat - 30/11/24
Gainesville
I am
working on my documentation. I discovered One Flew South, a restaurant at ATL
Airport. (Last update: 26 November).
Weather
Light
cloud and a gentle breeze
Today’s
Plan
Sat: parkrun
What I did yesterday/today
Sat: parkrun
What’s Next
Sun: FEED study
Future Stuff
Dec 02 (Monday) Pilates, In-Body weigh-in, meet Emmie out of school.
Dec 03 (Tuesday) Yoga with Kath
Dec 04
(Wednesday) Mandy, ana extra meet
Emmie
Dec 05
(Thursday) recycling bags in -
Yoga with Kath
Dec 06 (Friday) Pilates
Dec 07
(Saturday) parkrun
Dec 09 (Monday) Meet Emmie
Dec 10 (Tuesday) Extra meet Emmie
Dec 11
(Wednesday) Extra meet Emmie
Dec 13 (Friday) Kay
visits Newport
Dec 14
(Saturday) 48 Hours with Emmie
& Evie
Dec 18
(Wednesday) Mandy’s last day at mine
Dec 18
(Wednesday) Green bin (declutter)
Dec 18
(Wednesday) Massage with Daniela at
3pm
Dec 19
(Thursday) recycling bags &
green bin in - Yoga with Kath
Dec 19
(Thursday) Meal at Los Reyes
Jan xx (TBA) House Move
Gainesville is my next trip (In March 2025)
Gainesville
Pinned Progress
I have started
my preparations for Gainesville. It is too early to decide which events I will
compete in. I have booked my USA accommodation for the stay. I have booked my
flights. I need to buy a single trip travel insurance policy. I need to renew
my ESTA.
Mar 19 (Wednesday) Fly to Gainesville FL (with Virgin Airlines
via Atlanta, GA)
Mar 23 (Wednesday) Gainesville FL – WMACi Competition dates
Sun 23 Mar - Sun 30 Mar
Apr 02 (Wednesday) Gainesville FL – Return Flight (arrive
back on Thu 03 Apr)