Sun - 24/11/24
Gainesville
I
have obtained an ESTA and I have bought travel insurance. Current Flight times
are listed in version 3.0 of my flight details word document. I have booked my
UK train travel. I am travelling on the morning of my flight, by train to
Heathrow T3 (Station Code HXX) – two changes, the first at Reading for the
Elizabeth Line and the second at Hayes & Harlington. I used My Train Pal
for the split ticket function which reduced the price to £99. (Updated on 22
November).
I
have created # GNV - 10 Itinerary plus Trip & Event Preparation. The first
piece of documentation for the nutshell.
Weather
Wet
and windy weather.
Today’s
Plan
Sun: Test my Ninja Creami
What I did
yesterday/today
Sun: Test my Ninja Creami. I did some Gainesville
preparation.
What’s Next
Mon: Pilates, In-Body weigh-in, School inset day
so no Emmie meet. Maybe a C25K
Future Stuff
Nov 25 (Monday) Pilates, In-Body weigh-in, meet Emmie out of school.
Nov 26 (Tuesday) Yoga with Kath
Nov 27
(Wednesday) Mandy, a shop and C25K
Nov 27
(Wednesday) Optional Circuits C25K
session – green bin (declutter)
Nov 28 (Thursday) recycling bags in - Yoga with Kath
Nov 28
(Thursday) Massage with Daniela
at 3pm
Dec 02 (Monday) Pilates, In-Body weigh-in, meet Emmie out of school.
Dec 09 (Monday) Meet Emmie
Dec 10 (Tuesday) Extra meet Emmie
Dec 13 (Friday) Kay
visits Newport
Dec 14
(Saturday) 48 Hours with Emmie
& Evie
Dec 18
(Wednesday) Mandy’s last day at mine
Jan xx (TBA) House Move
Gainesville is my next trip (In March 2025)
Gainesville
Pinned Progress
I have started
my preparations for Gainesville. It is too early to decide which events I will
compete in. I have booked my USA accommodation for the stay. I have booked my
flights. I need to buy a single trip travel insurance policy. I need to renew
my ESTA.
Mar 19 (Wednesday) Fly to Gainesville FL (with Virgin Airlines
via Atlanta, GA)
Mar 23 (Wednesday) Gainesville FL – WMACi Competition dates
Sun 23 Mar - Sun 30 Mar
Apr 02 (Wednesday) Gainesville FL – Return Flight (arrive
back on Thu 03 Apr)