Tue - 05/11/24

 Tuesday 05 November 2024

Weather

Light cloud, light breeze

Today’s Plan

Tue:       Yoga with Kath – It’s Charlie’s Birthday

What I did yesterday/today

Tue:       Yoga with Kath – It’s Charlie’s Birthday

What’s Next

Wed:     Mandy, c25K session, green bin out (declutter)

 

Nov 05 (Tuesday)             Yoga with Kath, Charlie Birthday

Nov 06 (Wednesday)     C25K session – green bin (declutter)

Nov 07 (Thursday)           Yoga with Kath’s stand in.

Nov 09 (Saturday)            parkrun #298 Where Yellow for Helen Trollope (R.I.P.)

Nov 09 (Saturday)            Buy Travel Insurance after the latest LOCC statement is confirmed

Nov 11 (Monday)             Pilates, In-Body weigh-in, meet Emmie out of school.

Nov 12 (Tuesday)             Extra meet Emmie

Nov 13 (Thursday)           Massage with Daniela at 3pm

Nov 21 (Tuesday)             Extra meet Emmie

Dec 09 (Monday)             Meet Emmie

Dec 10 (Tuesday)             Extra meet Emmie

Dec 14 (Saturday)            48 Hours with Emmie & Evie

 

 

Jan xx (TBA)                        House Move

 

Gainesville is my next trip (In March 2025)

 

Gainesville Pinned Progress

I have started my preparations for Gainesville. It is too early to decide which events I will compete in. I have booked my USA accommodation for the stay. I have booked my flights. I need to buy a single trip travel insurance policy after my next LOCC statement.

 

Mar 19 (Wednesday)     Fly to Gainesville FL (with Virgin Airlines via Atlanta, GA)

Mar 23 (Wednesday)     Gainesville FL – WMACi Competition dates Sun 23 Mar - Sun 30 Mar

Apr 02 (Wednesday)      Gainesville FL – Return Flight (arrive back on Thu 03 Apr)

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24