Sat - 21/12/24
Gainesville
I
am working on my documentation. (Last update: 26 November).
Lucerne
Planning
has started.
Weather
Sunny
Intervals, moderate breeze
Today’s
Plan
Sat: parkrun. Do the FEED study part 2.
Mandy’s flowers should be delivered today.
Reyes.
What I did
yesterday/today
Sat: I missed the parkrun. I did the FEED
study part 2. I filled in the audiology questionnaire. Mandy’s flowers were
delivered today. I bought Zoe a Pandora ring and collected it from Friars Walk.
What’s Next
Sun: Present wrap.
Future Stuff
Dec 23 (Monday) Pilates, In-Body weigh-in
Dec 24 (Tuesday) Yoga with Kath
Dec 25 (Wednesday) parkrun and a meal at Pentwynmawr
Dec 27 (Friday) Pilates
Dec 27 (Friday) Audiology Appointment (13:45)
Dec 21
(Saturday) parkrun
Jan 08
(Wednesday) Green bin (declutter)
Dec 09
(Thursday) recycling bags &
green bin in - Yoga with Kath
Jan 09
(Thursday) Massage with Daniela
at 1pm,
Jan 29 (Wednesday) Dentist Appointment (11:45)
Mar 19 (Wednesday) Fly to Gainesville FL
Apr 02 (Wednesday) Gainesville FL – Return Flight (arrive
back on Thu 03 Apr)
Jul 04 (Friday) Fly from LHR (T5) to Zurich
Jul 07 (Mon) Fly home
Date TBA House Move
Gainesville is my next trip (In March 2025)
Gainesville
Pinned Progress
I have started
my preparations for Gainesville. It is too early to decide which events I will
compete in. I will probably just do the 6K cross country. I have booked my USA
accommodation for the stay. I have booked my flights. I have booked a single
trip travel insurance policy. I have renewed my ESTA.
Mar 19 (Wednesday) Fly to Gainesville FL (with Virgin Airlines
via Atlanta, GA)
Mar 23 (Wednesday) Gainesville FL – WMACi Competition dates
Sun 23 Mar - Sun 30 Mar
Apr 02 (Wednesday) Gainesville FL – Return Flight (arrive
back on Thu 03 Apr)