Wed - 18/12/24

Wednesday 18 December 2024

Gainesville

I am working on my documentation. (Last update: 26 November).

Weather

Fairly chilly. Cloudy with a gentle breeze. It probably won’t rain.

Today’s Plan

Wed:     Mandy will come today, for the last time. Do a small shop (to avoid large queues). Get a card for Ollie, write it and pack a parcel for Will’s boys. I need to post my Christmas Cards. I have a massage booked with Daniela at 13:00. I will meet Emmie out of school after that. I need to book a dental appointment and I need to do the FEED study part 2.

What I did yesterday/today

Wed:     Mandy came today, for the last time. I did a small shop at Tesco (to avoid large queues). I bought the homeless guy a coffee and a steak bake. I got a card for Ollie and wrote it. I packed a parcel for Will’s boys and posted that and all my Christmas cards. I had a massage with Daniela at 13:00. I met Emmie out of school after that. I still need to book a dental appointment and I still need to do the FEED study part 2.

What’s Next

Thu:       Yoga with Kath and bins in. I still need to book a dental appointment and I still need to do the FEED study part 2.

 

Future Stuff

Dec 19 (Thursday)           recycling bags & green bin in - Yoga with Kath

Dec 20 (Friday)                  Pilates

Dec 20 (Friday)                  Meal at Los Reyes

Dec 21 (Saturday)            parkrun

Dec 23 (Monday)             Pilates, In-Body weigh-in, my meet Emmie out of school has been swapped to Wednesday.

Dec 24 (Tuesday)             Yoga with Kath

Jan 08 (Wednesday)       Green bin (declutter)

Jan 09 (Thursday)            Massage with Daniela at 1pm,

Mar 19 (Wednesday)     Fly to Gainesville FL

Apr 02 (Wednesday)      Gainesville FL – Return Flight (arrive back on Thu 03 Apr)

 

Date TBA                             House Move

 

Jul 04 (Friday)                    Fly from LHR (T5) to Zurich

Jul 07 (Mon)                       Fly home

 

Gainesville is my next trip (In March 2025)

 

Gainesville Pinned Progress

I have started my preparations for Gainesville. It is too early to decide which events I will compete in. I will probably just do the 6K cross country. I have booked my USA accommodation for the stay. I have booked my flights. I have booked a single trip travel insurance policy. I have renewed my ESTA.

 

Mar 19 (Wednesday)     Fly to Gainesville FL (with Virgin Airlines via Atlanta, GA)

Mar 23 (Wednesday)     Gainesville FL – WMACi Competition dates Sun 23 Mar - Sun 30 Mar

Apr 02 (Wednesday)      Gainesville FL – Return Flight (arrive back on Thu 03 Apr)

 

 


Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24