Wed - 17/01/24

 Weather

Very cold weather.

 Positives

 I’m back at Bannatyne’s and it is going well.

 My symptoms, including joint pain and abdominal pains are persisting.

 Daily Entry

 One minute job:               message to Kay

Ten-minute job:                Contact a security firm

 I weighed in on Monday at 11 stones 10.5 lbs so that was good (minus two pounds).

Sleep time last night was five hours and 27 minutes. Plus no nap today as I had child minding duties.

My body battery started out at a very low level today, maybe 21 max (TBC tomorrow) and was down to 6 (at 19:12).

This is day 17 of world carnivore month, I had nothing to eat until I headed for Rhiwderin. Basically, Mandy came then Dan from M2EA came with the council planning representative. So, I left home at 12:50. I called in at the Inn at Rhiwderin and had sausage & mash and peas, plus two pints of Pepsi Max.

 After lunch I called in to see Evie, she looked sad. She wouldn’t go out for a wee/poo. So, then I picked up Emmie and made her some pasta. Paul came back at about 5 and I headed for home somewhat warily. I did a lap or two of the local roads before I decided that it was safe to drive into my garage.

 It is quarter to seven in the evening and so far, there has not been a recurrence of last night’s anti-social behaviour. I found a security camera company mentioned on Beechwood Matters Facebook group. I contacted the man - Scott Askew from Master Key UK he will come and see me tomorrow morning. Just happens to be an Ironman Champion as it turns out.

 https://www.facebook.com/masterkeyuk

 https://www.facebook.com/scott.m.askew

I had zero alcohol.

Duolingo – I’m in the Pearl League.

Football on TV

19:45 Forest v Blackpool

 

Notes

 

easyJet have changed the times of our flights. We may have to spend one night in Funchal before hopping across to PXO a day later than originally planned. I may need to adjust the Airbnb booking when we have made the final decision on plan changes.

 

In the FA Cup draw,         Leicester v Birmingham at the King Power.

                                                Newport v Manchester United at home.

 

Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24