Wed - 24/01/24

Weather

Between two storms (Isha & Jocelyn)

Well-being statistics

Today:                  My body battery started out at 40 it dropped to 5 by 21:00.


Day:

total sleep:

Body battery high

Body battery low

Notes

Sunday

5:41

64

19

 Storm Isha

Monday

5:22

52

5

 Storm Isha

Tuesday

5:49

40

5

 

Wednesday

4:25

19

5

Storm Jocelyn

Thursday

5:46 

 36

 

Predicted statistics 

Friday

 

 

 

 

Saturday

 

 

 

 

 

My symptoms are poor at the moment.

Positives

I’m back at Bannatyne’s and it is going well.

I have contacted DR Electrical to request fitting of a video doorbell, they are coming on Monday afternoon.

I have the beginnings of a plan to do a couch to 5K routine.

My symptoms, of joint pain have subsided. However yesterday I experienced some abdominal discomfort, and after thinking my burping was subsiding, the burps seem to have returned. I must try and identify the causes/sources.

Daily Entry

One minute job:               Put the dishes away.

Ten-minute job:                You to me book updates (again); Photo Scanning (again)

I weighed in on Monday at 11 stones 11 lbs hat was half a pound up on last week.

Sleep time last night was timed at three hours and 25 minutes. I had a nap today, maybe for an hour.

Today, my body battery appeared to start out at 36 but was later reported as 19 max. It had dropped to 5 by the end of day. I reckon that the 36 was the day before’s total which had not been updated.

I did body conditioning with Ed.

Mandy was here today. Amy Rackham called in for a chat.

This is day 24 of world carnivore month, I had air-fried chicken thigh fillets which I bought from Jim Oliver. I had to go over to Rhiwderin to pick Emmie up after her football tournament so I went to the fish and chip shop on Laurel Road in Bassaleg and had a piece of cod. It was OK.

I also had some Kefir and Pepsi Max.

I had zero alcohol.

Duolingo – I’m in the Pearl League.

Football on TV

20:00 Fulham v Liverpool

Notes

Scott Askew – Security guy came a couple of days ago and quoted £1,500 for a security system to be fitted next week. He sent me an invoice and a specification. I decided against spending that much money (Zoe’s advice). I have contacted DR Electrical to request fitting of a video doorbell.

Wednesday 24 January 2024


Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24