Tue - 27/02/24

Weather

Mostly dry, a bit chilly. Possibility of light rain in the afternoon.

 

Sleep and Symptoms Status

 

Last night I had two sleeps. I also had a brief early afternoon nap.

 

My intermittent fasting window is currently 11:30 – 19:30, however this may have to be adjusted when it is better for me to take my medications spread across the day.  I’m still burping (a bit).

 

Positives

 

I’m back at Bannatyne’s and it is going well. I think the magnesium capsules had something to do with my illness.

 

Planning permission has been refused. At least I now know where I stand.

 

Couch to 5K progress – I have started week 5 – with run 1 done today

 

Daily Entry (to be completed at end of day)

 

One minute job:               Washing machine – one load

Ten-minute job:                You to me book updates (again); Declutter / identify stuff from the top box.

 

This is day 27 of dry February.

 

I had two sleeps overnight. I went to Bootcamp (Circuits) with Bradley. In the afternoon I did C25K Week 5 Run 01.

 

I had zero alcohol.

 

Duolingo – I have a 555+-day streak.

 

TV Sport

 

Bournemouth v Leicester (FA Cup)

 

Notes

 

Well-being statistics capture – paused!

Six screenshots to capture:

·         Yesterday’s BB high / low stats

·         Today’s sleep total & BB high

·         Today’s sleep graph

·         Yesterday’s sleep graph

·         Today’s BB Graph.

·         Yesterday’s BB graph

 

Statistics summary (to be completed at start of day+1)

 

Weekly Statistics

Time of day

Sleep

Time 1

Sleep

Time 2

Nap

Time

Body Battery

High   Low

 

Notes

Saturday

03:00

5:27

 

0:30

87

21

 

Sunday

04:15

4:20

 

2:00

78

16

 

Monday

03:50

4:47

3:00

 

58

14

 

Tuesday

03:50

5:42

5:42

 

47

5

 

Wednesday

4:40

6:05

6:56

 

36

5

 

Thursday

4:50

6:14

5:54

1:30

47

7

 

Friday

4:40

6:52

5:59

 

41

5

 

Saturday

6:05

4:23

+3:00

2:00

41

5

 

Sunday

5:45

5:15

 

 

35

5

 

Monday

2:00

3:35

3:30

 

58

16

 

Tuesday

2:00

4:12

3:20

0:30

63

 

 

Wednesday

05:00

6:03

 

 

 

 

 

  

Daily Stats

Tuesday

Time of day

Sleep

Time 1

Sleep

Time 2

Nap

Time

Body

Battery

 

Notes

Start of Day

2:00

4:12

 

 

43

 

Intermediate

07:00

4:12

3:00

0:30

63

 

Final Report

05:00

4:14

3:00

0:30

63/6

 

Tuesday 27 February 2024


Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24