Wed - 27/03/24

 Wednesday 27 March 2024

Weather

The weather forecast is slightly better than Toruń.

 

Today’s Plan Summary

Buy Cyndi Lauper tickets from Ticketmaster presale at 10:00am. CYNERGY Savings account part two (Post ID) also, at the PO - forward a letter on to 83, Gibbs Road. Book a dental appointment. Consider cancelling Richard Jenkins.

 

Wake-up call and routine

I woke up early so I had some tea and coffee and then went back to bed for a short lie-down. I then got up and did a few exercises plus other morning chores such as check my sleep, body battery and e-mails on my iPhone. As usual, I made some tea and coffee and I brushed my teeth.

I did an appropriate mix of Claire’s, Cara’s and Angela Copson’s warm up exercises.

Have some more tea and coffee

The log

I bought Cyndi Lauper tickets from Ticketmaster presale at 10:00am. I booked a hotel in (The Sydney Hotel, Chelsea) for one night. I noted that I have a ticket for Einstürzende Neubauten but no accommodation for that trip yet. I got two forms of ID for the next step in opening my CYNERGY Savings account. I tried phoning them but was on the phone for a long time so in the end I posted the ID documents. I also forwarded a letter on to 83, Gibbs Road that had come to my house by mistake. I booked a dental appointment. I cancelled Richard Jenkins. I booked a hotel for one night in Funchal.

 

What’s Next

 

I will do Cara’s body conditioning in the morning. I then have an appointment at midday with David Smith. I need to do C25K W09 R02.

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24