Sat - 04/05/24

Saturday 04 May 2024

Weather

Light rain possible all day, moderate breeze.

Today’s Plan Summary

parkrun. The last day of the Championship. Extra Emmie. travel to Rhiwderin to arrive by 4pm. Food preparation. steak roast veg.  fruit and cream.

What I did today

So today I did parkrun in 33 minutes and a few seconds. I watched the LCFC versus Blackburn game on the TV. It was awful. I then looked after Emmie from 4 pm in the afternoon while Zoe and Paul went to see Michael McIntyre it’s just before midnight now, I’m back at home just going to have some cheese and tomato and creamy coffee and go to bed.

I avoided alcohol (day 124).

What’s Next

Bruce Springsteen tomorrow afternoon. First, I might go for a run? Maybe a lockdown lap. parkrun. I ought to start some more packing. Maybe some stuff from the kitchen that I will not be using.

May 05 (Sunday)              Bruce Springsteen

May 07 (Tuesday)            Daniela (15:00)

May 07 (Tuesday)            (Delayed) Amazon Vinyl Boxes pick up (at P.O.)

May 08 (Wednesday)     Emmie

May 14 (Tuesday)            Porto Santo Trip

May 29 (Wednesday)     Dentist (09:15)

June 10 (Monday)           Will at Haven Holidays

June 15 (Saturday)          Amazon Delivery (Harold book)

June 26 (Wednesday)    Cyndi Lauper

Sept 11 (Wednesday)    Einstürzende Neubauten

 

Example 10-minute daily house move jobs.

Sun 28 Apr - Decluttering Zoe’s stuff

Sat 27 Apr – Supervise Clearout UK.

Fri 26 Apr – pack glasses that were in the display cabinet.

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24