Thu - 02/05/24

Thursday 02 May 2024

Weather

Light rain possible all day, moderate breeze.

Today’s Plan Summary

Get the bins back in, Bootcamp with Cara, Amazon pick up from P.O. Extra Emmie.

What I did today

I got the bins back in, I did bootcamp with Cara. I followed it with an adapted 3 * 3 * 200 session. Basically, I did 3 * 3 * 200 (30s, 5m) except that my rest between sets was 3 minutes. Also, my 200 metres were actually 50 metres walk followed by 150 metres run because I couldn’t run the full 200. My Amazon pick up from P.O. was delayed until Tuesday May 7. I did an extra Emmie pick up today.  I rearranged the Matisse pickup for tomorrow. I need to collect my repeat prescription tomorrow.

I avoided alcohol.

What’s Next

Circuits with Brad. Rearranged Matisse pickup. Collect my repeat prescription. I have contact details for JJ removals.

May 04 (Saturday)           Extra Emmie

May 05 (Sunday)              Bruce Springsteen

May 07 (Tuesday)            Daniela (15:00)

May 07 (Tuesday)            (Delayed) Amazon Vinyl Boxes pick up (at P.O.)

May 08 (Wednesday)     Emmie

May 14 (Tuesday)            Porto Santo Trip

May 29 (Wednesday)     Dentist (09:15)

June 10 (Monday)           Will at Haven Holidays

June 15 (Saturday)          Amazon Delivery (Harold book)

June 26 (Wednesday)    Cyndi Lauper

Sept 11 (Wednesday)    Einstürzende Neubauten

Example 10-minute daily house move jobs.

Sun 28 Apr - Decluttering Zoe’s stuff

Sat 27 Apr – Supervise Clearout UK.

Fri 26 Apr – pack glasses that were in the display cabinet.

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24