Tue - 07/05/24
Weather
Dry day, sunny intervals.
Circuits at
09:15 – then a run. Daniela later. Maybe an amazon delivery to collect at the
P.O. Buy more cardboard packing boxes. Book for Allie Bailey.
I did circuits
with Aaliyah. I went for a run afterwards. I’ve had a couple of tough days of
training. I had a massage with Daniela. I really needed it. Everything, hips,
glutes and legs were extremely tight. I cancelled the Amazon order for vinyl
boxes as the delivery was put back to May 18. I shall try cardboard boxes and
see if they are strong enough to hold my vinyl collection. I booked my ticket
for the Allie Bailey tour at the Redgrave Theatre in Bristol (neat Clifton
College).
Wed: Mandy &
Emmie and cardboard box delivery. Book a haircut and speak to Laura Hurd at
Kathryn at Lovells.
May 08 (Wednesday) Mandy
& Emmie
May 14 (Tuesday) Porto
Santo Trip
May 15 (Wednesday) Me
away Mandy & Emmie arrangements
May 28 (Tuesday) Provisional
Daniela (15:00)
May 29 (Wednesday) Dentist
(09:15)
June 04 (Tuesday) Allie
Bailey – Redgrave Theatre, Bristol
June 10 (Monday) Will
at Haven Holidays
June 15 (Saturday) Amazon
Delivery (Harold book)
June 26 (Wednesday) Cyndi
Lauper
Sept 11 (Wednesday) Einstürzende
Neubauten
Example 10-minute daily house move jobs.
Sun 05 May – Kitchenware packing (Phase 1).
Sun 28 Apr - Decluttering Zoe’s stuff
Sat 27 Apr – Supervise Clearout UK.
Fri 26 Apr – pack glasses that were in the display
cabinet.